Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vintage-jewelry and pearls

Time has been flying really, where the summer even has gone? Finally I've received Vintaj and Trinity orders that I was waiting so much. It has been such enjoyable to create new jewelry and new style.


Winter rose

This delicate rose is made of shell. It's just gorgeous, shining and there are so tiny beautiful details in the rose. I've attached rose to Trinity antiqued silver connector, which has beautiful rose figures. There are several shell leaves on necklace, they're connected with fancy fleur-de-lis connectors. It will be my pleasure to design wedding jewelry for next years wedding shows.



Vintage-jewelry

When my sister saw all the jewelry findings, shells and pearls, she wanted to learn jewelry making also. She designed first these beautiful shell earrings (on the right lower corner) with fuchsia freshwater pearls. I have lost my heart to abalone shells, they're so amazing. Shining in different colours and each one is unique peace, there are no two the same! There's also my first trial to combine synthetic gemstone with freshwater pearls, fall leaves match so well together with fuchsia pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks JustATish, have to visit your blog again to have new inspirations from other designer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Micah. Jewelry making is so enjoyable that it's surely worth of effort to publish work and hopefully give ideas to others. I'll definetely visit your blog

    ReplyDelete